❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
The Last Day for Field Work posted at 07:54

Oww.. today is finally the last day. I.. It's been fun but not to mention that my skin colour is becoming.. well dark.
But really it was fun. 2 weeks together with En. Azanuddin and the group was really precious.
I mean, we learned a lot. And they don't even mad at us for making a mistake. Often when we are making mistakes, they will just laughed, shook their head and said 'It's okay. Do it again. It's a norm for making mistakes while learning'
Aren't they just sweet? XDD
They took effort to know us and make us comfortable to be around them. We took effort to know them too! Just to let you know. hehe
Anyway, I'm happy to know them and able to do some bonding time with students from Perak. I'm sure we won't be able to do much when we get back to office later on.
Just want to say thank you everyone! ^^,



About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.