❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
22 May 2013 posted at 06:40

Excited to go home. Really I am. I mean, our five weeks working at jupem is finally going to end. Through these 5 weeks, i really found people changing.
I mean like, can't they be more honest with their answer? Hello, do I need to remind you that there's a lot of heart that need to be taken care of?
Yes, the hurtful truth is needed but NOT in this case. Oh come one people, you can't be honest all the time! There are times you still need to lie!
'Sorry, we don't want to go because we want to go take a fresh air somewhere around the city?'
you don't want to go, it's okay but that things is the thing that you ASK from me.
Can't you just waste 30 minutes to come to me and actually take the things that you want?
Yeah, go touring, shopping and other things that you want. I already told someone to just sold it to someone else after all.

I am just tired and annoyed. That's all. Once, i will let it go but thrice? thank you but no. I thought they are good as friends but i guess, i was wrong.

About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.