❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
conclusion posted at 05:28

hah! i've calm down! give your thanks to our lovely oppas! of course dbsk and especially yunjae! who else can calm me down in a short time?

So, i want to write my conclusion for our subjects this sem. ^^,

Cartography Surveying is an interesting subject. I mean, we are making maps, differentiate the symbols in the maps using colours and lot of other things. But it is the most successful subject that able to knock me down just by hearing the introduction! I am sleepy in the lecture, tutorial and even final exam! keke

Hydrographic surveying is the only that managed to take away my sleep 2 weeks in row (or more)! But the memories remained. I mean we had a wonderful time at Pantai Merdeka! Sleepless nights, bonding time, playing at the playground and even eating together! Never forget that big and special ABC! But to make the report is a pain in ass. This is where you need to have great teamwork. Grateful enough that my group's members never give any excuses. And sporting+ 'garang2 manja' kind of lecturer make it enjoyable to learn this subject. In the final exam, though you'll never believe this but i do give my full attention to write my answer in the paper! Hah! I'm a good student!

Photogrammetry is a subject that give me a lecturer that gave me a shiver! But really, she's fun! Remember that time when I was drawing about us in lab? It was fun, we should do that again. And it's the only subject that make me want to hit my head on the table during final exam! I was like 'what the hell this question talking about?'. Feels like everything i had done as preparation including studying outside with my roommate, accompany by the mosquitoes just because the bed is tempting me and our room felt like a sauna.

Survey Computation ! haa~ the only subject i take a risk by not getting anything from earlier this sem! I don't understand whole subject! in 10/10, the only part i do understand is 1/10. Crazy right? yup, it is! The sole reason i go to the class is because of the attendance. Of course, i do have an intention to understand even a bit before i go to class but then.. ha.ha.. you know what happen next. But surprisingly, I take my final paper with ease. I don't know if i can answer it, really. But the calm me appear during that important moment.

Geodetic Studies aka Geodesy is the only subject I know what the hell am I doing in class this sem. But storm exist in my life, of course. Trouble is nothing but a dear friend to me. I'm blank during final. It wasn't blank completely but i forgot that 1 damn step for calculation and it effect the rest of the calculation. Yes yes. I called my mom and i cried hard. I cried so hard that my mom get scared and call my dad. Can you understand? That frustration I'm facing is different with frustration of not understanding the question. But its that kind of frustration that you can do that question but your brain decided to be stubborn that time. All I can do is pray and hope. I'm done trying so now, i'm leaving it to the fate. ;)

And last but not least. Land Law is a subject I totally wish I don't have to meet again. It's all about law. For people who lead their live by not following the rules, yes, it's quite boring. I believe that the rules are make to be broken. Since it's an open book exam. So i just write down everything! hehe. I believe it is not just me who did that. XD

Our subjects are quite interesting don't you think? >.<
I think that's all. Bye! ;D
About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.