❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
annoyed! posted at 03:28

yes! i am annoyed!
annoyed with their not so very sensitive logical thinking! dont ask me if that even a word because right now, i don't really care!
i mean like, it wasn't that i want to be with them. it just that i HAVE too!
fuck you bitches!
i waste my time helping you when you got problems and yeah, don't except me to come running next time.
duh!
excuse my language and yeah, if you have kids around you please cover their eyes but they are the most fucking whore bitches that i hate the most!
this is my blog, i'll write what i like about you.
feel free to write about me anywhere you like too.
the work 'fuck' is no longer enough to describe whatever i am feeling right now.
i am hurt, sad, angry and simply hate!
is there even a word to describe my feeling right now?
And i am more than annoyed when i count that I need to stay here for another 4 weeks!
practical was suppose to be for a month! a month = 4 weeks!
do i even have to teach you how to calculate the weeks!
the more i look at them, the more i hate them so please, take me away as soon as possible!
right now, i dont have a transport so what?
duh, it's not that i dont have money to rent the car but there are few other reason why i dont!
don't even dare to say that i never have financial problem. I do but i never make it obvious like you people!
I know very well the hardship of life so don't go around lecturing me about it.
just a little bit of respect will do, okay?
still i hate you to my core. But oh well, i'll just pretend for another few weeks.
how hard will that be? guys, i've been trained to lie since i was young.
yup, you do not know why so stop judging!

my head is a mess!
so,i'll just stop writing about it now and you can stop reading (if you did)
take care!
About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.