❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
stressing mode is switch on posted at 09:17

lol. everyone is kind of sensitive right now.
if only i could record everything right now. their faces, their actions and everything.
But yeah, if they are busy then so am i.
Lucky them! >.<
Their face looks like it's telling me 'oh, just give me my sleep!' 'can we please stop the time and enjoy our live?'
honey, we can't. Endure it. Just another 1 week + a month.
Then, go and sleep all you want. Laugh, play and do everything you ever wanted.
Now, let's stay strong and stand still. XD
About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.