❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
-.-" posted at 06:08

i hate this moment where everyone wants to give you assignments and task and expect you to finish it on time. On time like you can't even late for one second. Duh! if I have a lot in my hand, do you think i can finish it all in one week? Really? man! i have a life. I mean, i have a social life. My life have fun in it. When i said 'fun' it doesn't include assignment, test and etc. Give me a break! *flip table*

Okay, now. Let's cool down. Words from me. "Memang tak la kan klu ak nk pegang buku ble da smppi rumah. haha! sorry! got to go!" XDD

About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.