❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
Emotional posted at 08:44

i hate it. i hate it. i hate it.
don't move away.
Ckuplah sorng da pindah.. can't the rest of us stay together?
klu alam budiman yg 15 minute tu pon da mkin sush kita nk jmpe.. ni lgi lah..
i dont like it at all.
let us just stay at puncak alam.
it's been forever we stay there.
drpd tmpt tuh hutan smpi skrng.
I call my mom, she tried to calm me down but she also said.. 'klu kita pindah, kita pndh lgi jauh. Mak nk pndh kl blk'
but dont worry, maybe x pndh pon.
If this is meaning of growing up, I dont want to grow up. I want us to stay together.

'“Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.”





About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.