❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
locked! posted at 06:45

today is the day of history in my life.
For the first time ever, I was locked from entering the class.
They said the class start at 5pm..
I settle everything and rush to the class and we arrived there exactly at 5:00pm.
but then, we found out the door was locked.
Half of the class is outside, we are just too shocked to even move.
So, we just end up sat there and talked like nothing happen for half an hour. And then we left.
They are talking about marine, ship and etc..
I'm studying geomatic science.. and that class is hydro.
Gosh, i hope i'll catch up fast!
Help me!
About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.