❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
i've been away! posted at 06:11

i've been away since.. hmm.. weeks?
it's just so damn boring! no internet and no entertaiment!
I was at the point where i just lay on my bed, play with colourful light and sing my heart out loud.
seriously, there's really nothing to do. But to think about it, there's so much things to do but that things don't really attract my attention, Means, i'm being lazy. tehee~

Somehow, i realize my holiday is coming to end. I really dont like that. End of holiday mean i need to go back to arau! i hate that! there are no kenny rogers, sushi king, cinemas, shopping complex and a lot of other things~ *whine*
but stopping is not a choice. Come on, i already studied there for a year and half. Just another year and I'll get my diploma! and further my studies for degree! yay!
i just need to bear with it. ^^



credit : http://oanilicious.deviantart.com/
credit : http://rona-keller.deviantart.com/

About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.