❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr follow
Holiday! posted at 06:52






I think everyone is just like me. When there's no holiday, we're all like 'When it's going to holiday? I'm dying here!' but then, when there's holiday.. we are excited at first. Of course. But then, we will be like 'I'm boring' 'I've nothing to do' 'What should I do?' 'There's nothing to do'

You all did that, don't you? I'm a normal girl so whatever I do, I'm sure other people do that too. Well, most of the time, I'm a normal girl. It's just sometimes I'll be a tiny little bit of retard. Retard is not crazy. It's just someone who act opposite of normal? 

Anyway, hari raya aldiladha is coming soon. Will you cook anything special? It's hari raya! And it is a big day for all Muslim. So, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA EVERYONE! also it's holiday for university student like me. So, gather your friends, family members and have a picnic, gathering or whatever it is that you like to do. Let's spend a quality time together!

and, it's already night so i hope you guys have a sweet dream and let's wish for a better day tomorrow. Annyeong! ^^,
About


I'm just a girl. Sometimes normal and sometimes retarded. It's depends who I am with.
My Obsession
DBSK
Affiliates
Link Link Link Link Link Link
Misc
Twitter / Formspring / others ?
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.